Ketamine at SiliconPsych:
- Intranasal ketamine
- Intramuscular (IM) ketamine injection
- Oral ketamine lozenges
- Adjunctive therapy and guidance, in a relaxed setting
Esketamine is FDA approved for treatment resistant depression, in the form of Spravato and we are pleased to offer this treatment. We also offer generic intranasal and oral ketamine, in addition to therapy and guided sessions.
By enhancing neuroplasticity, ketamine has the power to change old habits and maladaptive patterns of action and thought.
Our patients experience new ways of thinking and perception of their circumstances. More energy and willingness to engage in new activities and therapy.
Ketamine is administered as an oral or intranasal form, in a comfortable and relaxed setting, with close medical supervision. We believe in set and setting. You’ll be given an optional eye cover, relaxing music, and guidance if needed, to make the experience as beneficial as possible.
- Enhancing the growth of new neurons, and protecting existing neurons from the damaging effects of stress.
- Minimal side effects
- High safety profile (with a minimal effect on breathing, blood pressure and heart rate)
- Potential for rapid improvement in mood where other medications have failed
- By properly adjusting the oral or nasal dose, similar benefits to the intravenous form, can be achieved, without blood, or needles.
- See the DEA medication fact sheet here: https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Ketamine-2020.pdf
Interested in exploring ketamine treatment?